Pros & cons of an exercise bike and a NordicTrack
NordicTrack has earned a name in the fitness world as one of the leaders in workout machines. They have amazing ski machines and incline tracks. In this article though, we will be focusing on one of their latest creations: the exercise bike. We see a lot of benefits of the NordicTrack bike, but the following is a list of the pros and cons compared to the typical exercise bike:
- Unlike a typical exercise bike, the seat on a NordicTrack recumbent bike is really comfortable. It includes a cushion and proper ventilation.
- There is a rather wide range of resistance levels that can be adjusted to meet your comfort and possibilities.
- The bike includes up to 28 different applications with workout routines. You do not get that from a regular exercise bike.
- iFit is right there on your machine. With iFit, you can take virtual bike rides anywhere on a Google map! So today you could choose to try the Tour de France route. Tomorrow try the China Wall and the next day go extreme to the Ural Mountains.
- The models offer a fan that will help you stay cool while doing your workout.
- Some models include a large screen so you can easily make adjustments to your resistance levels. It even keeps track of your performance, calories, etc.
- A NordicTrack includes built-in speakers for you to play your tunes while biking.
- The warranty of a NordicTrack exercise bike is a lifetime warranty on the frame and a 1-year labor and parts warranty.
- The pedals are very ergonomic.
- Compared to a regular exercise bike, this is more expensive and usually requires a bit more space.
- The iFit feature has to be purchased and is not included in the base price of the machine.
- To some, the flywheel does not really provide a demanding workout. However, this varies among models and users.
Set foot in any drugstore or beauty products establishment and you will surely find activated charcoal items. It's the latest beauty trend that is blowing people's minds because of the benefits it can bring about to one's skin. Activated charcoal is carbon which has been treated to…
It is a trend among Korean women that they use “puppy liner” to enlarge the look of their eyes. There are many other techniques used by Korean women to enlarge their eyes, such as surgery. However, for most, surgery is a drastic choice and puppy liner is considered as the most suitable…
Foods have a great impact on the skin as well as the overall health of the body. People face all kinds of problems regarding the skin and face, such as acne problems, excessive hair, oily skin, dry and rough skin, pimples, and many other problems. Dermatologists advise their patients to improve…
Every year, Calvin Klein’s campaign is a real surprise. Not only the clothes are amazing, but the people who are featured in the ads are always unexpected stars. This year, of course, things are exactly the same, and we had the surprised to see Kendal Jenner in some wonderful pictures. Kendall…
There are a multiple foods that help to fight aging. The super foods are a completely different category because you do not really need large quantities of it, but you will need a healthy dose of each on a daily basis. It is easy to pick exotic super food like dried licorice root, but not everyone…
New age perceptions about looking a particular way has robbed people of their natural sense of beauty and confidence. When people think “straight hair =-good, curly hair = bad,” they blow dry their locks frequently and put it through so many chemicals in an endless pursuit to…
Being beautiful is not the exclusive right of ladies. Men have an equal right to a glowing and clear skin besides all other aspects of beauty. So, the cleansers women use to clean their faces and bodies and moisturizers used by ladies to make their skin soft and gentle can also serve the same…
The eyebrows are the first to change appearance whenever there is a change in the mood. So, if you are happy, you have your eyebrows positioned in a definite manner, and they shift to a different position when you are sad, and yet another when you re angry. The eyebrows convey a lot about a…
As a clinical analyst at the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University, an expert regularly heard grumblings from bothering patients about the physical activity. They would work out, they advise patients, occasionally to the point of depletion, yet they would not sleep better that…
Chest , Bust are the beautiful & attractive part of women. It should be maintain in proper shape. Big boobs look nice bit should not be very big & loose. Women always want to have soft, big & shaped chest/burst. Here are some tips: Hot elastic rope: (Picture 1) : This is one of the easy…
The luge competition at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics was held between February 12 and 13, 2018. The defender for the championship was Natale Geisenberger and some other Olympians from past games. It took place at the Alpensia Sliding Centre near Pyeongchang, South Korea. The competition gave us…Read More
Annika Sorenstam is a retired professional golfer from Sweden. She is revered as one of the best female golfers in history with the most number of wins. She retired from professional golf at the end of the 2008 season having won a total of 90 international tournaments in her career; 72 of the wins…Read More
These champs prove tackle football is a girl’s game, too and are breaking gender stereotypes in sports. The ladies of the Colorado freeze in Denver were the 2017 Founders Bowl champs of the Independent Women’s Football League. “It wasn’t something that was ever even heard of,…Read More
Over the years, Russia has had legend gymnasts who seem to defy gravity and make landings with utmost grace. One such gymnast is Larisa Latynina, born in 1934; she took home 18 Olympic medals between 1956 and 1964. She went down in history as the first woman to win nine gold medals in Olympic…Read More